London Global Gateway
June 25-27, 2017
This conference is jointly sponsored by the Medieval Institute of the University of Notre Dame, the Notre Dame Institute for Scholarship in the Liberal Arts, and the Kyoto University Institute for Research in Humanities and Graduate School of Letters.
If you are interested in attending, please contact Deborah Tor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full conference program is now available.
Conference participants include:
- Arezou Azad (University of Birmingham)
- Michael Bates (American Numismatic Society)
- Matteo Compareti (Renmin University of China)
- Francois de Blois (University College London)
- Etienne de la Vaissiere (École des hautes études en sciences sociales)
- Dilnoza Duturaeva (National University of Uzbekistan)
- Robert Gleave (University of Exeter)
- Frantz Grenet (Collège de France)
- Minoru Inaba (Kyoto University)
- Etsuko Kageyama (Nara National Research Institute for Cultural Properties)
- Hugh Kennedy (School of Oriental and African Studies, the University of London)
- Deborah Klimburg-Salter (University of Vienna)
- Judith Lerner (Institute for the Study of the Ancient World, New York University)
- Pavel Lurje (The State Hermitage Museum, Russia)
- George Malagaris (University of Oxford)
- Louise Marlow (Wellesley College)
- Rocco Rante (The Louvre)
- Florian Schwarz (Austrian Academy of Sciences and University of Vienna)
- Dan Sheffield (Princeton University)
- Michael Shenkar (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Nicholas Sims-Williams (School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London)
- D.G. Tor (University of Notre Dame)
- Luke Treadwell (University of Oxford)
- Gabrielle van den Berg (Leiden University)
- Yutaka Yoshida (Kyoto University)
For further information, please contact Professor Deborah Tor at email@example.com.
Originally published at medieval.nd.edu.